Monday, July 20, 2009

I have a complaint...

Tay has been in about the same size for almost 2 years now, so I guess it's time, but geez louise, overnight, she has blossomed, literally. She is still technically 7 years young for another 2 months, so I am totally not ready for all this changing.

We are having a big yard sale in a few weeks, so I wanted her to try on some stuff so I knew what to put in and what not to put in. I'll just say that anything and everything she was wearing 6 weeks ago, she can't even get buttoned or furthermore over her hips. Oh, and she has buds, yes, Those Kind of BUDS!! Dude, she's 7, not 12. For the love of my sanity, can we not prolong this for at least a few more years?? She has officially started wearing a, Nope, I can't say it, I just can't. So alas, she gets a whole new wardrobe, I thought that crap only happened to me!!

The last 6 months or so, she has developed a love of high heels, any kind, any color, just high heels. I bet she has 5 pair of them already, oh, and she's wearing a womens size 5-6 shoe!! So the other day I walk past her room, she has the radio blaring, she is wearing high heels, daisy dukes and a tank top, and she is parading around the pole on her bed(4 poster bed)!! I stopped in my tracks, and said, " What exactly are you doing, child?" She just laughed at me and smiled! I said, you are not a stripper and never will be!! Stop it now!! Where is she seeing this crap?? It's official, I am putting a brick on her head as soon as she comes home from Branson!!


No comments: