Monday, February 16, 2009

Ride of my life....


I met this guy and we've been talking for a couple weeks... he invited us up on Saturday, V-day to go muddin. As in we, Tay and I, that scared me a bit, cause I don't normally allow people the pleasure of meeting my hooligan that early on....but reluctantly, I thought do I give Tay a code word, for let's get the hell outta here or do I just play it cool? So I played it cool, and away we went...

We get there, and she plays the hide behind me game for the first 10 minutes or so...then she came out of her shell and the game was on.. We jump on the 4-wheelers and go across the street to a huge muddy field and I'll just say, it was a blast to say the least, we were covered from head to toe, soaking wet with mud, and everyone loved it. We went back to the house to clean up, because we were famished, and ended up at Cheddars. Yum, that place is my new love! After eating, he was talking about his Harley and Tay chimes in and says, I wanna go for a ride, I'm thinking, WTH? She won't even ride with our best friends that have a Harley, much less a complete stranger to her? Then he says, my bike is at my parents house, and I cringe, not only have I already met one of three brothers, I get to meet the parents too, yikes. So we go to his parents house, get the bike out, It's friggin sweet, might I add!! I thought as soon as she heard how loud it is, she would chicken out, hell no she didn't. He put the helmet on her, and away they went. I assured myself that she wouldn't make it past the stop sign, wrong, she made it all the way from Panama to Fort Smith, in the rain, I might add! I drove behind them all the way back, and I was wiggin out, I mean my heart was trying to come through my chest. It wasn't him I was worried about, it was all the other idiots on the road. We get back to the house, and he says, Tay, you rock girlfriend, you didn't complain or whine the whole time, and it started raining, was cold, and you rode over 30 miles, you can be my biker chick and ride my Harley anytime!! Needless to say, my heart finally calmed down, and I could breathe again. She loved it, and now thinks she is a *Rockstar*..

Then he and I took a five minute ride in the rain, and it was pretty awesome too! I think I might could be a biker chick....lol. So all in all, it was a great day, we all had fun!! I took a pic of Tay on the bike at the gas station, I wasn't about to try to take one driving down the road, I might have ran them over!!



1 comment:

Krissi said...

Ohhh momma! Wow you are braver than I am girl! You do realize that now Tay will wanna be a "biker chick" forever! I'm hooked on them now that Danny has one, I want my own :) So who's this new guy???? I spent a lot (well, wayyy tooo much time) in Pocola.. maybe I know this cat if he's in Panama!!