Sunday, March 8, 2009

Get Ready...Combo Post

You all get ready, Sara Bonds has created the most adorable new blog for me, and I am so excited that I can hardly stand it. It should be up in the next day or two...Any of you who want a new blog, go check her out, just click on her link on my new page, and shoot her an email and tell her what you want!!

Furthermore, I'm very happy right now, and have so many things to be thankful for, however, the one thing that I am not thankful for is the fact that (new cutie) is not gonna get to come home this week...I get to see him for like an hour on Tuesday, but I guess that's better than nothing, right? I'm merely surviving on phone calls and text messages, I feel like I'm 16 again, and that was so long ago, I barely remember those days! He works in the oil field, and well, who friggin knows when he'll be home again for sure?? To that, I say, EEIIIGGHHHH!! I admit I am kinda likin him and well, I'll just leave it at that and let your vivid imaginations run wild! I mean geez, who else would I allow to call me on Sunday at 2:00 am and 6:00 am and actually answer the phone without saying, "someone had better have died for you to be calling me at this hour!"
Wow, what we all strive for these days, lol!!

On another note, I got pampered last night and sipped a few margaritas with the girls. I am so in love with some of Beauti-Controls items that I am having another party, a mommy-daughter one this time! Their neck wrap that you put in the microwave for 2 minutes, its the bomb, it has taken away my soreness and stiffness and it's my new have to have daily ritual!

Until next time...I think I'm gonna get more post friendly since I have a new blog comin and it will give me more excuses to look at it...

No comments: