Thursday, March 12, 2009

I win...

So about this wager...I win, I win, Yay, I win.

So I'm sitting at my desk this morning, totally dazed and confused...the phone rings, guess who? Yup, that person that I thought was out of my life forever, the same one whom I want to beat the dogsnot out of...and well, he showed up and I got my chance and I did it, and I lived to tell the tale. He took it like a man, and I put in more than few good punches. He now has bruises, as awful as it sounds, I don't feel bad about it, because he deserved every bit of it and more. I told him just what I thought of him...and it wasn't nice either. I've never done anything like that before. Some of you know the real story of why, and I'll leave it at that. I'm not exactly proud of this, but I was the victim here.

After I beat the dogsnot outta him, he broke down and told me all kinds of things and cried, I don't mean like teared up, I mean he cried. (Do you know how many men I have ever seen cry)(Not very many, cause their macho and it's not their thing, he's beyond macho, so to see this, was well, disturbing to say the least) Then I felt bad, because obviously he hasn't had a good life, and I actually believe that part of it. So no matter how much I hate him for what he did to me, I can't deny the absolute fun and laughs we have shared. After I had screamed at him and hit him for 2 hours....we had this conversation.....I know, yes, indeedy I have lost my friggin mind, and I don't need you to tell me that, k, this is my blog, my life, if you don't like it, click the big red X at the top. I assure you it won't bother me at all.

Me: "I know what you need, you need a friend."

Him: "Yes, I do, but I don't deserve you as a friend, after what I have done. "

Me: "No, you really don't, but I am going to step out on a limb here and be your friend because I think you need that more than anything."

Him: Tears falling....

Him: "You would be my friend, and let me talk to you about anything, and really be my friend and not hate me?"

Me: *BIG SIGH*, Yes, I will. Despite everything I know to be true, Yes, I will.

*Sighing* How do I get myself into these situations? Don't answer that!



3 comments:

Sara Elizabeth said...

I have to say, good for you. I don't know what he did, but I am the type of person who forgives even the most evil too. Even if I don't become friends with people who have done me wrong, I always forgive. I told one of the men who sexually abused me to his face years late that I forgave him. It meant more to him than me. I know how much it takes to be the bigger person, so I think you are awesome for giving him your friendship.

Krissi said...

Looks like you were the bigger person here and took one for the team! I'm proud of you, its never easy to do the "right" thing when we are so mad at that person, but you've gone above and beyond on this one!!!

Kirby said...

Don't worry I get my self in the same situations because I try to be to nice to people, be a friend to everyone and put toooo much trust into them. You dont know how many times it has come back and bit me in the ass! Even after they have burned me I feel sorry for them. So your not the only one!