Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall Pics

Tay and I haven't had pics done since last summer, so today, Kyleen took some amazing fall outdoorsy pics of the two of us!! I absolutely am going to go crazy waiting for her to get them all ready this week. Is it just me, or is that not knowing how they are going to turn out (how good or bad they are) is just brutal having to wait a whole week?? Tay is in that 2nd grade teeth stage, and gosh those pics will be hidden forever if and when she ever realizes how bad her teeth looked at that age. Yes, I know that is a awful thing to say, however, some of you aren't there yet with your chitlins and their God awful permanent teeth that come in so awkwardly!! But until then, I will cherish those pics and moments of awkwardness forever!! Yes, yes, as soon as I lay my eyes on them, they will be published for all to see!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the toothless kid pictures! Don't give the kid a complex, damn!