Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Recent Food Poisioning??

Ok, so theres this friend of mine who was trying to be nice for my birthday and took me to dinner on Saturday at (unmentioned restaurant), however, its Mena, so it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out, ie, it was a steakhouse, and Sissy used to work there and hated the absolute bitch that was her boss. So we both had steak, baked potatoes, salad, the works, ya know. So then on Sunday, I have this horrible stomachache and headache, and pass it off as just a fluke. Wrong, Monday morning, death was on the doorsteps waiting for me to join, as the nausea, vomiting and that awful "d" word consume my entire day. Oh, and the stomach cramps that went along with it, were enough to make you turn on your best friend, and your child!! So what do I do, I call my buddy up, and ask are you sick? He says, yeah, are you? We both say, WTF?? So being that they were closed Sunday and Monday...I told him that he ought to go up there and demand his money back!! The hell if we ever eat there again!!!

2 comments:

Krissi said...

That sucks.... I haven't been to that place in years, guess I won't be going back any time soon either!

Anonymous said...

blog looks good!

you should have known better then to eat there, fool. I coulda told ya so. hope your ass is done exploding now though :)