Monday, December 29, 2008

Thrill Hill, Part 2

For those of you that know, my love life has taken a drastic turn lately, and much to my avail, who knows what will come of all that!! After much talking, and me trying to sort things out in my head, this is the only thing that I can come up with....Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus....and here's the perfect picture that explains that....still laughing...I've decided it's all a game, and no matter how well I don't like to play them, one eventually ends up putting some cards in...whether we win or lose is still up for debate...but here's a sidenote for ya, "Don't play games with a girl who can play em' better!!"

All joking aside, we're talking and being civil, lol. For now, huh?

(I decided not to post the pic, he may try to kill me, huh?) Maybe later....

No comments: